[mythtv-users] Questionable capture quality from a PVR-250

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Wed Feb 4 16:11:48 EST 2004

I really wish someone with some good knowledge on this subject chime in
with some tweaks and settings to get the best picture quality from the
250-350's..

i suffer from the exact same symptoms as you.. nothing i change seems to
effect it... when i had previously used wintv2000/windows the capture
and tv viewing was 10x better..

--John