[mythtv-users] Very strange problem...cannot get video

Jayson Garrell kyi at kyi.sytes.net
Thu Feb 5 20:04:18 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 16:37, miller44 at optonline.net wrote:
> thanks for the quick response...i tried what you said, got the the mysql> prompt, but when i typed in drop database mythconverg; and pressed enter it just sits there, i let sit for about 5 minutes before pressing ctrl c...any ideas or other way to remove the database?
> thanks again

Well according to the mythtv docs,a nd what I have alway done.

Alternatively you could use, like I do now, is phpmyadmin. Phpmyadmin
make it very easy to do this, and to make changes to the database if
needed.

If it's taking a long time.... how big is it, and do you see any drive
activity during this time?

Jayson G