[mythtv-users] System plans

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 09:45:52 EST 2004

On Thursday 05 February 2004 21:53, Glen Johnson wrote:
> What kind of support is there for FM radio.  I really don't see much
> mention of it except an occasional mention regarding the PVR-350
> cards. Thanks for any and all advice.

You've seen the PVR-350 mentioned because it has an integrated FM tuner
that doesn't yet work in the ivtv driver.  A lot of the analog (bt8x8)
cards also have FM tuners that are fully supported under V4L; however,
Myth doesn't yet have a module that takes advantage of it.  You could
always rig a button in one of your Myth menus to launch an external V4L
FM radio application...

-JAC