[mythtv-users] RE: Any Myth Browser options for using Shoutcast or other Internet radio?

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Fri Feb 6 16:35:35 EST 2004

 >  Patiently waiting for MythInternetRadio to arrive.
 > Until then, any options of using MythBrowser as a
 > means to access Internet Radio streams? I tried
 > Shoutcast but it requires some sort of client install.
 > As a Linux newbie, I was at a loss on how to get it to
 > work.

There is no need for Yet Another Myth Module.  Any streaming music
should be taken care of by MythMusic.  Stefan put out a patch a while
back to get streaming music in mythmusic (which I got working just
fine).  Currently, with .14 and CVS the patch is slightly out of date,
however.  I'll be updating the patch this weekend.

--
Michael J. Sherman
Director of Advanced Technology