[mythtv-users] Asus set top case

Donald R. Huettl drh at huettl.net
Fri Feb 6 22:02:17 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 18:24, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> > Don't know if you guys have seen this but it could make a potentially
> > great MythTV box...
>
> Yes, but only if there are drivers for all the neat stuff that's in it.

I just got one last weekend, and I've been pleasantly surprised at how
much of the hardware has drivers readily available.  I'm not too far
into it, but video (component somewhat, DVI well), sound (including
optical), 10/100 mb, gigabit LAN, wireless, usb, and firewire all seem
to be working.  The main unknowns right now are whether I can get the IR
sensor and the LCD display working...