[mythtv-users] Automatic transcode in one profile only?

Greg geflatt at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sat Feb 7 08:10:25 EST 2004

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to set only one profile to
automatically transcode after recording? I attempted to do this by
setting the low quality profile to automatically transcode, but now all
my recordings are transcoding. I double checked to make sure that the
default profile doesn't have auto transcode enable and it does not.
Should I be able to set autotranscode per profile?

What I am attempting to do is have one profile that I set the initial
bitrate on the pvr250 card higher than I normally so I have a high
quality file to transcode to mpeg4.

Thanks,
Greg