[mythtv-users] Help me size next cpu, Athlon 2800+ MP enough for high quality/filters?

Adrian Phillips adrianp at broadpark.no
Sun Feb 8 02:50:46 EST 2004

    Debabrata> I really want to get a board with 64/66 pci or at least
    Debabrata> integrated gigabit, which means getting an Intel CSA
    Debabrata> board or waiting for the nforce3 250.

    Debabrata> Right now I'm looking at a gigabyte 760mpx board with
    Debabrata> two Athlon MP 2800+'s.

If you want quality Dual Athlon then look at Tyan boards. The more
"mainstream" dual athlon manufacturers had quite a few problems at
least a couple of years ago (although that may have changed).

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/