[mythtv-users] Website on MythTV/Pundit/Gentoo

Iwan Littel iwan.tijdelijk at hccnet.nl
Sun Feb 8 06:33:32 EST 2004

A few months ago, I've built my own Linux PVR using Gentoo Linux and of course
MythTV. The specs in short:

* Asus Pundit
* Pentium IV 2.4GHz
* 120GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.7
* Pinnacle PCTV Pro TV card w/ remote
* Pioneer DVD-116 DVD drive
* 256MB memory

A lot of friends and work associates wanted to know how I made
the PVR. It also seemed to me that a lot of MythTV users have/are planning on
a setup similar to mine, so I decided it would perhaps be nice to make some
web pages on the subject.

The first "betas" of those pages are now available at

http://home.hccnet.nl/i.littel/

I've made most of the above stuff by heart, so if anyone has a setup similar
to mine, I would really appreciate it if you took a short look at them and
see if there's anything wrong or missing (I'm already aware that they're a
bit boring :-).

Thanks,

Iwan Littel

PS: I'm quite busy myself at the moment, so it may take a while before I can
answer any remarks or questions.