[mythtv-users] Apt Conflict On XMLTV when Trying to Upgrade to 0.14

David Vasquez vasqued2 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 08:44:43 EST 2004

I am getting the following apt conflict message (along
w/ several similar errors for other xmltv files) when
trying to upgrade to 0.14.  I saw the notes about
removing the apt.kde-redhat.org from sources.list but
I didn't have it in to begin with.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
David

---- Error Message from apt
        file
/usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_uk_rt/channel_ids from
install of xmltv-grabbers-0.5.28-42.rh9.at conflicts
with file from package xmltv-0.5.19-33.rh9.at