[mythtv-users] Guess its time to go buy a TIVO to hear soem Audio.

Bruce mythtv at bruce.homelinux.com
Sun Feb 8 11:41:02 EST 2004

Wow. A Reply. Amazing Grace!!! It is not whining, It is called making a
headline to get reply's. I got more replies than I did asking normal audio
questions.  3 smart-Axx replies are better than 0 replies.
I asked the question about 2 audio cards and was told that it is not a
problem, but when a user has problems based on other users suggestion,
no-one seems to be around.
What myth needs is a FORUM period. This email thing is ok for a small number
of questions, but not for the amount of email generated from this.

And where do you see a threat to the board? Are you losing money or getting
hurt if I go buy a Tivo? Get Real.