[mythtv-users] How stable is your myth setup?

Sabin Dang lists at sabindang.com
Sun Feb 8 15:35:29 EST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I was curious to see how stable everyone else's myth setup is.  I
personally have to restart myth backend every 3 - 4 days.  I run a
redhat 9 system with the 2.4.20 kernel,pvr250 (ivtv version 0.1.9),
ALSA, geforce4 for video out, and myth .14 (setup using jarod's
excellent guide).

Is my four day myth uptime common?  If not what is the longest your
myth setup has gone without requiring user intervention (and what are
the specs of your setup)?

Thanks,
Sabin