[mythtv-users] How stable is your myth setup?

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Sun Feb 8 10:55:09 EST 2004

I usually update to cvs once a week or so, but other than that the
backend keeps chugging along. The frontend recently started to crash
after watching live tv for a while (I'll have to bt that one). Last
summer, before I started to keep up on cvs, I was getting about 2 weeks
of uptime. I use software encoding in gentoo on an avermedia card.

Joel Feenstra