[mythtv-users] using mysql to manually edit backend settings?

miller44 at optonline.net miller44 at optonline.net
Sun Feb 8 18:33:43 EST 2004

thanks for the suggestion, i gave it a try, unfortunately i just cannot get it to work, i probably configured it wrong...this is getting a little off topic, if anyone wants to help me setup phpmyadmin (i already have the webserver running), email me at miller44 at optonline.net otherwise does anyone have any other, possibly simpler ideas for editing the datatbase? i found a few frontend programs but most of them seemed to be for windows
Thanks again