[mythtv-users] nvtv command line settings

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sun Feb 8 19:38:34 EST 2004

On Feb 7, 2004, at 23:52, James L. Paul wrote:

>> **The way I am starting this is that I have a shell script with the
>> above
>> line in it. It is then symlinked into the ~/.kde/Autostart folder of
>> my
>> home directory. This fires it up, but is shifting the pic.
>
> Maybe it's only a solution due to some quirk in my setup, but try
> running nvtv
> a second time, thusly:
>
> /usr/local/bin/nvtv -t -S NTSC -r 640,480 -s Huge
> /usr/local/bin/nvtv -t -S NTSC -r 640,480 -s Huge
>
> I know it's silly, but I'm curious to know if it works for you. ;)

Rather than run the command twice, what I was doing back when I had a
GF2MX in my secondary system, was running nvtv, telling it to turn the
TV-Out off, then immediately turning it back on with all the settings I
wanted. Probably the same effect, but somewhat less kludgy looking. ;-)

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/