[mythtv-users] MythMusic album cover fetching

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Mon Feb 9 00:25:32 EST 2004

I submitted the AlbumArt vizualization for MythMusic.  It does not fetch
them but only uses art that is already present.  There is a decent KDE tool
for fetching Album Art that you could use (I happed to have my MP3
collection on my Windows box so WMP downloaded them all happily for me).

You can find the KDE app at
http://louhi.kempele.fi/~skyostil/projects/albumart/