[mythtv-users] Recording two programs back to back

Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com
Mon Feb 9 14:46:55 EST 2004

> An SQL extract is possible, I'd either need some help with the query or
have to do a fair amount of reading.

Since Issac sounds like he's certain of the cause (I'd take his advice over
mine...), this may not be necessary. But here's the SQL extract info
anyway:

$  mysqldump -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg record > record_table.sql

Then open that up in your favorite text editor, and look for any odd stop
times. I was approaching this from a kludged up XML feed, but sounds like
Issac knows that this is a driver issue, so I'll go along with this.

Willam of Ockham would agree...

Brian Meehan
Print Solutions & Services
NexPress Color, LLC
(585) 726-1033 (w)
(585) 746-0937 (m)
 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email is confidential and proprietary to NexPress
Solutions LLC and may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended
recipient(s) named above only.  Any unauthorized review, printing, copying,

use or distribution of this email by anyone else is prohibited and may be a

criminal offense.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
the
sender immediately by reply email and delete the original message.