[mythtv-users] Myth 0.14 - Version 1.0??

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Feb 9 15:09:29 EST 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

> Oh for crying out loud you're making a religious issue out of a simple

Not at all.. the original statement was "no VGA card supports interlacing
under linux", which is completely untrue - a lot (if not most) of VGA
cards support interlacing under linux - I can catagorically state that my
S3 ProSavage gives me a very good interlaced output from the VGA socket on
the back with PAL specification timings...  ok it's a shame the hardware
YUV scaling sucks, but so long as the video I'm watching is in native PAL
resolution I don't have to worry about that.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/