[mythtv-users] PVR 350 and TV-out

Franco net.surfer at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 9 18:46:49 EST 2004

First of all, thanks to all who answered.
Things are more clear for me now; however I'd need
some more clarifications before buying the hardware.

> if you have a video card with TV out then the 250 will be fine
> and is cheaper.

One question is: is there difference between the TV out of a
video card and the TV out ov the PVR 350 ?

I mean, I expect the TV-out of the video card to send out
whatever would be sent to the monitor (the whole X-windows screen)
while I guess the TV-out of the PVR350 would just send out
the video image... is my assumption right or wrong?
(I've never had a TV-out in my computer before)

Also, I've read some posting complaining about
the TV-out of the GeForce4 : is the TV-out of the
PVR 350 a better quality signal?

Franco