[mythtv-users] TV-out: video card vs. PVR 350

Franco net.surfer at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 9 19:02:59 EST 2004

As to this observation:

> if you have a video card with TV out then the 250 will be fine
> and is cheaper.

I have already bought a DLP projector (which I love! :-) )
What I am planning to do is to keep the projector connected to the
VGA output, while using the TV-out to record stuff on my VHS VCR.

The questions:

- is it right to do so, or is there any reason why
  I should use the TV-out to drive the projector?
  (In this case I'd need two TV-outs on my system
  and I'd waste the VGA out)

- which would be the differences between the two solutions
  (video card with TV-out versus PVR 350) for recording on
  the VHS recorder?

Thanks,
Franco