[mythtv-users] MythGame/XMame (most MythGame) Joystick Problem...

Albert Santoni gamegod at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 9 19:41:39 EST 2004

Hello,
I've finally gotten around to building XMame(.x11) and installing
MythGame since I installed MDK9.1 ages ago.
Anyways, I've got my joystick working in XMame if launched from the
command line, but if I launch XMame through MythGame, my joystick stops
working.
I've tried enabling the joystick (i386 and the new i386 one) in
MythGame, but it made no difference. I also tried adding the command
line switches manually in the options in MythGame, but it also made no
difference.

One more weird thing... I've got an ATI remote that emulates the
keyboard, and while the actual keyboard works in XMame when launched
from MythGame, the remote mysteriously does not.... It uses xmodmap, so
I have no idea how this is possible...

Thanks for any help/insight anyone can provide.

Albert Santoni