[mythtv-users] Mythtv problems with screen display

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Tue Feb 10 02:49:18 EST 2004

Hi All,

I've got myth running kinda, with a few problems remaining...  some I will
hold onto for later.

#1) When I display onto the tv it goes way off the edges.  I am using hardware
decoding on the pvr350 so I am not sure how to fix it.  Settings in myth seem
to not work because of the direct output.

#2) When use watch tv, it shows nothing for the channel, wont let me change
the channel and the output on the console shows really strange times like
80:00:00 hours and such.  It is completely persistant now.  How do I get rid
of this?

#3) the screen looks really bad on my tv... To the point where I can not read
the options for recording and such.  Is this something I can fix or problems
with the ivtv framebuffer or that my tv just completely sucks.

I have more, ohh much much more... but that can all wait for a different day.

Thanks for any advice on the above...

Bill

--

Bill