[mythtv-users] Re: Issues with Fedora Mythtv-Suite

Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com
Tue Feb 10 10:23:59 EST 2004

> Hey thanks for the reply.  Sorry to sound like an
> idiot, but I am still a bit of a newb at this.  Could
> you please tell me how to enable bleeding using apt
> through a console window.

(copy and paste!)

# echo rpm     http://apt.physik.fu-berlin.de fedora/1/en/i386 at-bleeding
> /etc/apt/sources.list

alternatively, if you're comfortable with vi, you could:

# vi /etc/apt/sources.list

then find the line that ends in "at-testing" ( "/" is the search command in
vi) and change it to at-bleeding

:wq (command key, write this file, then quit)

 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email is confidential and proprietary to NexPress
Solutions LLC and may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended
recipient(s) named above only.  Any unauthorized review, printing, copying,

use or distribution of this email by anyone else is prohibited and may be a

criminal offense.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
the
sender immediately by reply email and delete the original message.