[mythtv-users] directions for a micro-ATX mobo+VGA

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 10 12:03:36 EST 2004

i don't know of any boards that are exclusively pci.  Most have an agp
because its not as expensive to add the agp traces rather than deal with
adding another pci slot.  Also, i've never liked onboard vga.  it
usually gets interference from the other components on the motherboard,
thus reducing the quality of the picture.  Just get a cheap geforce4 card.

-bborie