[mythtv-users] Spilt Myth mailing list?

Adrian Phillips adrianp at broadpark.no
Tue Feb 10 13:21:27 EST 2004

    Bob> The volume of mail in this list is growing fast.  Might it
    Bob> make sense to split it into multiple lists?

I've only just joined the list and was rather shocked at the number of
posts - especially the number of hardware related posts, a good
example being ivtv questions which probably would have been better off
on the the ivtv users list, although I did notice mythtv-users is for
"hardware setups" (whether that means questions better suited to other
lists I'm not sure),

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/