[-SPAM-] RE: [mythtv-users] Bug??? TV Output is shrunk! (Version 0.14)

Gary Dawes garydawes at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 15:01:12 EST 2004

Jarod C. Wilson wrote:

Where abouts is this aspect ratio setting in recording profiles? Is it
something only available if you are using a PVR250 card? As I cannot
find it on my system to change, and pressing the "w" all the time is
irritating.

I have changed my recoding resolutions, but that has no effect on the
playback aspect ratio.

Cheers

Gary