[mythtv-users] Spilt Myth mailing list?

Tony Caduto tony.caduto at amsoftwaredesign.com
Tue Feb 10 16:54:45 EST 2004

Come on, even on a 56k modem it does not take twenty seconds to render a
page.
You must have one slow connection.
I would tend to believe that most people that frequent this list have fast
connections anyway, so the speed thing you argue is not valid.

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design
Inexpensive Corporate Instant Messaging
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com