[mythtv-users] cant delete a recorded program from a remote frontend

Jeffrey Forman jeff at texastravesty.com
Tue Feb 10 18:25:57 EST 2004

To all,

I just got mythtv .14 on my gentoo machine and its running, but...i am
having an odd issue. I run my backend on a machine called snowmass
(10.0.0.3). I;d like to use a remote machine also on the same lan called
tribeca (10.0.0.5). but when i record a program and its listed in the
recorded programs dialog...i am unable to delete the program from the
list from the remote frontend, only from a frontend running on the same
same machine as the backend.

this is the entry from the mythtv backend log...

2004-02-09 23:06:11 adding: tribeca.formanonline.com as a remote file
transfer
Not enough items in list for ProgramInfo object
DB Error (Recorded program deletion (2)):
Query was:
DELETE FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid =  AND starttime =
20040209230600;
Driver error was [2/1064]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND
starttime = 20040209230600' at line 1

2004-02-09 23:06:15 Strange, file:
/mnt/store//_20040209230600_20040209230600.nuv doesn't exist.

it seems to not be able to find the chanid and the file name seems to be
mangled. any ideas? any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
jeff