[mythtv-users] Trouble Installing XMLTV

Gabe Knuth me at gabeknuth.com
Wed Feb 11 00:47:33 EST 2004

Yeah, the FC1 guide works just fine for RH9.  I'm only using because there
are no FC1 drivers for my board yet.  I'm using a Via EPIA M10000 board.

I took apart an old Sony CD Player and fit all the parts in there.  I'm
using a 20GB laptop drive as the OS drive, and then a 60GB (for now...)
drive in a firewire enclosure for the videos.  I've yet to figure out how to
fit the AverMedia card in there tactfully, but it'll come to me.