[mythtv-users] My notes on getting the ATI remote working with lirc & gatos

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Wed Feb 11 01:29:19 EST 2004

I updated the page with the gatos driver setup information and Matt's
patched files.
so now the page will help you on the  lirc or the gatos setup information.

http://www.bccwebhosting.com/software/mythtv/

todo:
a picture of the ati remote  with flyout rollover of what each button does
lirc config file to match functions with Matts configuration
updates to the lirc config to allow controlling other common multimedia
applications
mplayer, xmame etc.