[mythtv-users] Capture card + remote + cables for $27.99

Alan Snyder ax763 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 11:31:03 EST 2004

http://www.kworldcomputer.com/kworldcomputer/www.nsf/h/VS-LTV883R

Cheers..Aaron

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 15:51, Malcolm wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2785876420&category
> =3761
>
> Seems very cheap.  Will these work with Myth / Linux?  Anyone have
> this hardward?

This seems to be the card I have (it's been 6-8 months so no guarantees).
It's a bt878 card and works just fine.  Since it's a less common card, I had
to specify the tuner type in modules.conf and do a lot of searching to get
the lirc setup right.