[mythtv-users] A7S333 + PVR350

John Dycus johndycus at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 12:15:09 EST 2004

Hello,
Currently I'm running Gentoo with Mythtv .13 on an Asus A7S333 with a
WinTv 350 card.  This is my first install with Gentoo and first with
mythtv and everything seems to be running quite well except for one last
big problem that I'd like to get figured out before I hook it up in the
living room.  It seems that after successfully recording a single
episode the machine will completely lock up some time later.  I can't
seem to find any errors in the logs or any config/kernel parameters that
I might have set up wrong.  Has anyone else had this problem or have any
advice on how I might troubleshoot it further?  I was going to see if
the upgrade to .14 would fix the issue, but I'm not sure if that would
be the best route to go.  My first hunch is a possible IRQ conflict or
an issue with the IVTV driver, but I'm not sure where to begin looking.

- John