[mythtv-users] click "don't record" in mythweb

Ken J. Davis kdavis at cyberdavisfamily.com
Wed Feb 11 14:41:28 EST 2004

I've been a bit confused about this myself...could you also explain the
Activate button that I've been seeing since .13.  I'm assuming these
buttons are to help you decide what to do when there is a conflict, but I
haven't gotten them to work they way is was expecting....my assumption as
always is that the computer must be smarter than I am.

:-)

What's really painful is programs like The Apprentice where they are
starting the program at 8:45 instead of 9:00.