[mythtv-users] Reommended Video Card for MythTV Only (on normal projection TV)

Brian Huffman sheep at graze.net
Wed Feb 11 15:11:45 EST 2004

All,

    I'm new to this list and I'm sure this has been discussed, but it is very
hard to find the answer in the archives.  Based on the latest hardware, what
would you recommend as the best video card for a MythTV *only* system (not going
to be running as a desktop) for a nice 42" projection TV.  I'm *not* using HDTV.

I would like either component or Svideo out.

It seems like the driver support for cards with tv-out (which I'm assuming is
the svideo) isn't so great - at least based on what the documentation says on
the mythtv.org site.

Thanks much!
Brian