[mythtv-users] Media monitor hanging frontend

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Wed Feb 11 15:45:21 EST 2004

Joseph A. Caputo wrote:

>Ditto on that thank you... I got one of those drives myself.  Now all I
>need is some time to do a bare-metal rebuild of my Myth box.

I would have been done with mine if not for the fact that apt-get
install lm_sensors installed half of a new version of KDE on me. A full
KDE download and install over 56k is painful.  But....  partimage is
about 15 minutes away  from having my partition saved.  Then I just have
to transfer over some 80gb of recordings and I'll be good to go!