[mythtv-users] Myth not recording

Mark Thomas msthomas at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 11 17:31:51 EST 2004

Hi there,

I am having an issue with my current setup, and was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same/knows of a fix...

I am running 2 USB DVB devices (a Nova-T, and a Dec-2000t), and am having issues with scheduled recordings. Both cards work fine - for TV viewing, for example I can do picture in picture, so I know both are functioning. The issue is with scheduled recordings - After starting mythbackend, the first scheduled recording will take place, however no further ones do, not until I recycle mythbackend.

Has anyone else seen this problem/know of a fix? I'm running a cvs pull from 8th Feb.

Thanks,

Mark