[mythtv-users] PVR250 Settings?

John DeLuca johnfdeluca at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 21:35:56 EST 2004

Congrats!  I use the 2200 bitrate....which results in roughly 1GB/hour.  I'd start there and move up if you want better quality.

PVR250 Settings?

I finally purchased a PVR250 and got it installed. Let the fun begin!

What are other PVR people using for their bitrate settings? I want to
find a happy middle between space and quality, and would be interested
in finding out what the rest of you think...
--
Matthew Daubenspeck
http://www.oddprocess.org

21:02:46 up 36 days, 12:19, 1 user, load average: 0.04, 0.01, 0.00