[mythtv-users] Nothing showing in the Watch Recorded Programs list

jose rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 08:31:16 EST 2004

I had my mythbox working just great.  Recording two shows at once, 350
tv-out, music, gallery, you name it!

Of course I had to do something about that.

I started from scratch. Debian unstable, Myth off CVS.  Not using .debs

Well, what had taken me weeks I did in a couple of hours EXCEPT the
following:

Nothing shows up when I try to view recorded programs.  It says there's
nohing there.  I have recorded programs, the database says there are
recorded programs, the programs are there.

I can whatch live-tv.  When I schedule programs to record I can go in
the conflict resolution and there they are.

No warnings in any of the logs.

Also, when I go to delete recordings it says there are no programs to
delete.

Any hints on what I should look at?  I'm guessing there's a query
somewhere that is not working (duh?) but I can't figure out why or why
it is not showing in any of the logs...

Thanks in advance.

-jose-