[mythtv-users] Coolermaster 600 Series Cases {was} What is your ideal hardware?

Oliver Gorwits oliver.gorwits at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 10:58:13 EST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:15:41 -0700 "Nowhere" <nowhere at cox.net> wrote:

> My sources at Coolermaster tell me that the ATC-610 (all aluminum) has
> been discontinued. They also hinted that the 620 (aluminum bezel with
> steel body) might be on its way out too.

I've just had an ATC-620-BX1 delivered in the UK today - and I've been
on backorder for this since December.

Strangely it arrived with regular PC case screws and not the lovely
'tool-less' thumbscrews Cooler Master usually supply on their cases.

Apart from that niggle - it's an attractive, inexpensive case.

regards,
oliver.
--
Oliver Gorwits, Network Infrastructure Group
Oxford University Computing Services