[mythtv-users] "Cannot find -lXmu" error compiling some of the pluggins

ebike at paradise.net.nz ebike at paradise.net.nz
Thu Feb 12 14:52:44 EST 2004

No, that's all ok, all my variables QTDIR etc are ok. Also the /etc/ld.so.conf
setup is ok as well ... besides that is for run-lime linking, I am having a
compile issue.

I fixed it by inserting -L/usr/X11R6/lib/ into the Makefile for each offending
plugin .... i.e mythMusic and MythGallery.

I would have thought that the X11 lib path was naturally scanned ... but the
above hack fixed my issues.

Cheers,
Bernard