[mythtv-users] Tuner Troubles

K Murphy maillist at citadelsystems.net
Thu Feb 12 15:24:37 EST 2004

I had similar trouble getting a couple of my cards working an old STB
and WinTV.

In my case I had everything correct but all I got was static. In my case
the tuner was "stuck". It took another program to tune in the tuner.

I downloaded TVTime (opensource). (TVTime is just another tv view.) I
setup this up and bam everything start working. It fixed the issue I was
having with Mythtv and static channels.

You might want to get that a try.

K Murphy
maillist at citadelsystems.net