[mythtv-users] Myth not recording

David Greene greened at obbligato.org
Thu Feb 12 22:38:36 EST 2004

Mark Thomas wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am having an issue with my current setup, and was wondering if anyone
> else has experienced the same/knows of a fix...
>
> I am running 2 USB DVB devices (a Nova-T, and a Dec-2000t), and am
> having issues with scheduled recordings. Both cards work fine - for TV
> viewing, for example I can do picture in picture, so I know both are
> functioning. The issue is with scheduled recordings - After starting
> mythbackend, the first scheduled recording will take place, however no
> further ones do, not until I recycle mythbackend.
>
> Has anyone else seen this problem/know of a fix? I'm running a cvs pull
> from 8th Feb.

I doubt it's the same problem, but I am experience some weird
mythtv behavior.  I set a few shows to record whenever they
air.  The recordings were listed just fine.  I resolved a few
conflicts manually.  The first recording went fine.  After that,
almost all of the rest of the recordings were marked inactive.
When I investigated, myth told me they were not being recorded
because they were manually disabled.  I sure didn't do that.

Anyone else experienced this?  This is myth 0.14.

                            -Dave