[mythtv-users] RE:VIA PLE133T

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 10:58:02 EST 2004

That was me that said that and I appologize for that misinformation. My board just showed up yesterday and I found that it has a VT1612 not VT1621 needed for TV-OUT. So no these boards do not support TV-OUT. I'll use it anyway its not the end of the world. As far as modding this board it's not worth the $10. If you must have TV-OUT just spend $40-$50 on VGA-Composite-Svideo converter. That sounds a whole easier. I'll be putting this board together this weekend and see how it flies. Sorry for any inconvience.

Dennis