[mythtv-users] MythMusic and cue/flac

Dave Yuhnke david.yuhnke at gd-ais.com
Fri Feb 13 15:37:52 EST 2004

	I'm in the process of archiving my CD collection as cue/flac
pairs using exact audio copy.  What this means is that every CD is
represented as one flac file and there is a separate cue file indexing
the tracks that the CD is composed of.  This works out well for playback
using foobar 2000 under Windows, but I haven't seen any indication that
this format is supported through Myth.  I've thought about building a
Myth box for some time now and the ability to playback my music
collection is a big plus.  Any thoughts on this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
   Dave