[mythtv-users] preview in EPG not working in .14?

John DeLuca johnfdeluca at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 16:40:02 EST 2004

I had a similar problem and got no responses:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=107189;search_string=;guest=2324141&t=search_engine#107189

Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com> wrote:
Since upgrading to .14, the preview in the EPG doesn't work. If I'm
watching live tv, I go into the guide and the station I was watching is
shrunk down to preview size but it's in the top left corner. All of the
screen to the right of it is black. If I scroll to a new channel, the
top-left fills in with the information that's supposed to be there but
then I just get a black window in the upper right that says "Loading
preview..." or something simliar.

I haven't seen any posts about this here... am I the only one experiencing
it?

--
Lance Tost