[mythtv-users] HTPC Case

Steve Dwyer stevedwyer at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 13 18:28:46 EST 2004

Hey

I have been looking round at cases for a while and I have managed to find one that meets my requirements and also looks great. The Case I want is the SilverStone LC02 - http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-lc02.htm .

The only problem is that I live in the UK and I can't find anywhere in the UK that sells it. Does anyone know where I can buy one in the UK or someplace close so the shipping isnt too expensive (From USA Shipping is 50% of Case Price!!!!)

Thanks

Steve