[mythtv-users] Lircd at startup

Roger Obando roger at blitzds.com
Sat Feb 14 14:38:10 EST 2004

I think I've narrowed it down to this line of my lircd file...

touch /var/lock/subsys/lircd

viewing permissions on this file it appears that mythtv has only read privileges and only root has write privileges.  If i try to add write permissions to this file and reboot it resets to the original permissions.

Anybody have any ideas?

--rO