[mythtv-users] Newbie: Probs with Game and Music - Plugins

Michael Messner michael.messner_edv at inode.at
Sat Feb 14 21:32:11 EST 2004

Am Samstag, 14. Februar 2004 16:58 schrieb Albert Santoni:
> Comments inline below....
>
> Michael Messner wrote:

> >Segmentation fault
> >============================================================
> >
> >I've found such a Prob in our List-Archive:
> >http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2004-January/025799.html
> >
> >But I'm not really sure if there is no other possibility to get it work.
>
> I don't think I can help you here...

ok, but it's not good, this is the most important plugin for me

> >Game-Plugin:
>
> Yes, it recursively searches the directory... I think....

I think thats not right! I've bring it up to run, but a recursive scan was not
able! If you have any tip for me, i'm glad!!

all other points i have find out with trying! I hope it will better
documentated in next releases! If the team need a doc i'll write it (Suse 8.2
and it's in german)

> One more thing for you, that I always forget about... If you go into
> MythGame, and then select "MAME" or "NES", hit "m"... It'll bring up
> some emulator-specific options for you...

thanks, but I have not tested if they are really work!

> Good luck,

thanks, I need it for the music plugin!! Thats the most important thing for my
girlfriend!! No other chance to get Linux to the living room !

Thanks a lot
mIke

--
Selflinux