[mythtv-users] slideshow options for MythGallery?

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Mon Feb 16 01:10:14 EST 2004

I might just be not finding it, but are there any options to control the
slideshow order in MythGallery?  I'd rather view my pics chronologically
than by name (which seems to be what it sorts on by default).

Also, it would be nice if I could somehow mark photos for inclusion into a
gallery rather than showing them all.  Or, better yet, integrate
MythGallery with Gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) so that my
MythGalelry and existing Gallery albumes (on my website) would consist of
the same items.

One more idea while I'm at it... It would be nice to have more control
over the slide show.  For instance, when a bad pic of myself comes up I
may want to hit the fast forward button to move onto the next one :)  Some
on-screen status (play, pause, ff, re symbols) would be nice.  Sometimes I
hit a button and don't realize right away that I'm paused.

I'm not a developer so I have no patches to offer yet.  I'm a user (thus
I'm mailing the -users list) with an idea.  I may dabble in attempting to
write code for Myth but I make no promises.

Thanks

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>