[mythtv-users] Volume suddenly low

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Mon Feb 16 03:10:55 EST 2004

Hi all,

I don't know why I bother writing to the list anymore for tech support
because it seems that I always get ignored, but I'll keep trying =). Mybe I
ask the really tough questions :P

Just three days ago, my audio volume in LiveTV has dropped dramatically. I
don't know what caused this. I can't think of any change I have made. Volume
for General MythTV settings, recording profiles, and mixer volumes, are all
at 100%.

mplayer, xine, and older TV recordings, however, are all at regular volume
levels.

Please reply if you have any idea what has caused this, or what can be done
to fix it.

Thank you,

djb