[mythtv-users] rpm or apt version with dvb already compiled??

gazzer82-lists1234 at mailblocks.com gazzer82-lists1234 at mailblocks.com
Mon Feb 16 04:15:19 EST 2004

Ok so if thats the case, can i recompile mythtv from a srpm with DVB
support, then repackage it and install. Therefor (being as i used
apt-get to install) all the depandencies would already be sorted and i
could also pass on a DVB built rpm for those people out there banging
there heads against a brick wall??

P.S i am not entirely sure how i would recompile RPM from SRPM, i am
using fedora core1 and the Atrpms mythtv-suite and i have downloaded
the mythtv srpm from Atrpms.

Thanks in advance, i am going to get this working if it bloody kills me
;)

Gareth